Sunday, December 30, 2012

Trapped!

        Well three months are up, and now it is time for the update on whether I have finally escaped hell. Drum roll please. Or not anymore, because as the title implies I didn't.

        Yes, once again I was too weak to protect myself from being taken advantage from. I just couldn't bring myself to say no when she asked me to stay for three whole months if no applicant to replace me came by. And that is what happened, instead of enjoying the holidays I kept on thinking about what I could have done to stop this from happening. I was actually wanting the holidays to prolong not because of its the holidays, but because I know that it will be hell soon.

         I don't know what to say anymore but as cliche as this gets I sincerely hope this does not happen to anyone.  

No comments:

Post a Comment